This accessibility statement applies to https://socialprescribingdarlington.co.uk. This website is run by Primary Healthcare Darlington Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Most of this website is compliant with the W3C WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standard. However, there are some parts of this website that are not fully accessible:
- Pages with Google Maps
If you experience any difficulties using the site please contact us via email at email@example.com. Please type: FAO Ethna Parker – website issues in the subject line. Or leave a message on our service voicemail 01325 952 577 select option 2 and leave a message.