- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
BAME HUB – UK Network C.I.C. has experience in providing domestic abuse support in the following areas:
- Advocacy support through the development of personal safety plans, liaison with other services (for example, GPs and social workers, welfare benefit providers)
- Domestic abuse prevention advice support to assist victims in recognising the signs of abusive relationships, to help them remain safe (including online), and to prevent re-victimisation
- Specialist support for victims is explicitly designed for victims with additional and/or complex needs such as mental health advice and support, drug and alcohol advice and support, including signposting accordingly.
- Children’s support, including play therapy and child advocacy
- Providing housing-related advice and support, for example, securing a permanent home, rights to existing accommodation and advice on how to live safely and independently
- Advice service including financial and legal support, including accessing benefits, support into work and establishing independent financial arrangements
- Counselling and therapy services (including group support) for both adults and children, including emotional support
Disclaimer: This information is correct to the best of Primary Healthcare Darlington's knowledge. Please check with services directly for any time or operational changes. This service is not run by Primary Healthcare Darlington and we are not responsible for the quality of service delivered.