The service will enhance the provisions currently available and act as a bridge between education and mental health services.
What they do
- Early intervention for young people in schools.
- Work with school staff to build a Whole School Approach to mental health.
- Act as a link between schools and local mental health services.
Who they work with
- Young people struggling with mild to moderate mental health/emotional difficulties.
- School staff
- Other professionals
They have the following roles in their team who offer support
- Trainee Education Mental Health Practitioner (EMHP)
- Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP)
- Psychological Therapist