09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday09:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday09:00 - 17:00
- Thursday09:00 - 17:00
- Friday09:00 - 17:00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Positive Life Choices Darlington provide many types of assistance to a wide variety of service users including those with learning disabilities, limited mobility, young and old. Here are a few examples:
- Helping you or your loved one to get up, washed, showered or bathed
- Respite care or a 24 hour live-in service
- Overnight support – waking / sleeping
- Shopping – this could be with you or to help make a shopping list, go to the shops and then help to put it all away
- Help with cleaning / laundry / ironing
- Preparation & assistance at mealtimes
- Help with getting ready for bed & ensuring your property is left secure
- Support with social activities, attending appointments, visiting friends or family
- Collection & assistance with medicines
- Pension collection
Springfield Healthcare also offer a Live-in Care service. This service allows customers to stay in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, whilst receiving the standard of care they require.
They also offer a fully managed service supported by the highly experienced team. This includes Clinical Lead to support with more complex, nursing delegated support as needed so you can be comfortable you are in safe hands.
Varying charges apply- please get in touch to discuss.
Please get in contact if this is something you would be interested in for yourself or a relative