09:30 - 20:00
- Tuesday09:30 - 20:00
- Wednesday09:30 - 20:00
- Thursday09:30 - 20:00
- Friday09:30 - 20:30
- Saturday09:00 - 19:00
- Sunday11:00 - 19:00
Thirteen offers a range of free employability services for our tenants and the wider public across the Tees Valley. We support people who are not in employment, education or training but also anyone looking to gain a new job or more hours. We support customers of any age.
Customers signing up to our service can access:
- One-to-one support with a dedicated employability caseworker for up to nine months, who can help with CVs, job applications, interview skills
- An employment and skills hub, with access to a host of employment, education and training opportunities
- A volunteering and peer mentor service that offers volunteering placements within Thirteen
- A team of employer engagement specialists who have exclusive vacancies from supply chain providers, external employers and internal teams
- A training service that delivers NOCN Level 1 and 2 accredited qualifications and non-accredited workshops too.
- In-work support for six months when customers progress into work to help you sustain your new role.
DisclaimerDisclaimerDisclaimer: This information is correct to the best of Primary Healthcare Darlington's knowledge. Please check with services directly for any time or operational changes. This service is not run by Primary Healthcare Darlington and we are not responsible for the quality of service delivered.
Contact InformationPhone NumberContact EmailAddressMiddlesbrough TS2 1QG, UK